
GOOD NEWS!!!! We got our summer wish! Jason and I (and all 4 kids) will be working at camp Bartlett this summer! For any who may not know camp Bartlett is a boy scout camp in Idaho near Montpelier. Jason is the new Director of Shooting Sport, and I am the Director of Food Services. In our interview they asked Jason what he thought of having his 14 year old daughter around all of those scouts and he said "I'm the director of shooting sports what am I worried about?" :-) We will work there for 9 weeks this summer and would love anyone that wanted to to come and camp with us on the weekends. (It's not too far to Bear Lake either) Anyway we just wanted to share the good news. Here's a picture of where we will be.
1 comment:
That is great! And I bet no one will dare to get near her with papa bear on the watch. It sounds like a wonderful way to spend the summer!
Post a Comment