Friday, August 14, 2009

10 Things I Love About My Big Sister!

1. She's beautiful inside and out!

2. She's always been just a phone call away.
3. She's always been there to hold my hand.

4. She knows all the verses to "Head, Shoulders, Knees and..."
Ok, I don't think she taught me this verse.

5. She's always up on the latest fashions.
6. She doesn't laugh and point at my orange jump suit, even if she wants to!

7. She wore the same orange jump suit just so that I wouldn't be alone in my humiliation.
(Now that's what I call sisterly love!)

8. She shares my childhood memories.
9. She wasn't ALWAYS mad when we used her make-up.
10. She dated first! (I don't remember having a cute male photographer, but that sure looks like the "that's my little girl you're smiling at" look I remember dad reserved for most of our dates!)

Happy Birthday Sis! I love you!

2 comments:

Carolanne said...

Hilarious! I love that last picture of Ken. That is so funny. What a cute post!

Paige said...

Oh Nick, What can I say? Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion!!! I couldn't have asked for a sweeter Birthday present. My kids got such a kick out of those pictures.
Thanks Sweetie. I love you!!!