
I was at my mother-in-laws a few weeks ago and got looking at the family pictures she had on the shelf in her living room and realized that it was indeed that dreaded time again, (when the pictures were taken more than 2 or 3 years ago, it's time to break down an get it done.) You see I love having pictures of my kids done because look how cute they are, but I don't think I look like what I look like in pictures. (And if you disagree please don't tell me because I like my delusions!)
Anyhoo...just thought I'd share a few.
Anyhoo...just thought I'd share a few.
Jason 37, Nicole 35, Kyrsten 16, Colten 12, Samantha 11 & Ben 9.
3 comments:
You're back!!!!!! I've missed you! Your family is adorable, and those pics of Kyrsten are stunning.
If you think 2 or 3 years is bad---we've been married for almost 13 years and we have NEVER had a family picture! They turned out cute. LOVE the haircut Kyrsten :)
Hey my wonderful Friend,
Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts. Kyrsten's poem is amazing. She is a lovely young woman inside and out. Jo Anne
Post a Comment