My First Girls Camp 2009
When it comes to friends, I am very blessed. I have always had wonderful friends in my life. Simply put my Heavenly Father knew I would need them.
I work in the LIFE program for Weber School District, and it is filled with the the most amazing men and women. They are wonderful and I am eternally grateful to call them my friends. (I wish I could post pictures, but due to the nature of what we do it's not possible to share them in this forum)
I have also had the privilege to work in the Young Womens in our ward for the past 3 years and am amazed a little more every day by the incredible women I work with and the wonderful Young Women that have allowed me to be a part of their lives. They may not know it but they have become some of my dearest friends. |
No comments:
Post a Comment