Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sometimes Unplanned is the BEST!!!

So recently I got fed up with life and a summer of nothing working out and every plan we made getting canceled for one reason or another so I decided we were taking a very unplanned, last minute run for the border. ..The Idaho border that is. Twin Falls, Idaho to be exact; and guess what…we had a ball!!! It was exactly what I needed and I can’t wait to do it again. Here's a look at some of the "fun" we found...

"Do I REALLY have to be here? 14 year old" FUN


"Cool hole in a BIG rock" fun


"Hangin' with the family" fun (Colt's warming up... s l o w l y)


"Informative" fun...
(for some reason I watched my teenagers ALOT closer after reading this sign, then I realized...
I'd forgotten to pack their leashes)


"TOO HIGH UP FOR ME" FUN...that little blip sticking up above the rail is a base jumper!!!

"Beautiful sunset" fun


"Meeting new people" fun
(funny...he didn't have much to say)


"This wasn't QUITE as bad as I thought it would be" fun


"Kickin' back, relaxin" fun


"Posin' for pictures" fun


"Finding something unexpected" fun
(Who knew something this beautiful existed in IDAHO?)

So next time you have the impulse to jump in the car and run away with the family, don’t stop to plan just GO…you never know what kind of “fun” you’ll find.

2 comments:

Hooker Family said...

I really had no idea that Idaho was so beautiful! The leash pic and comment made me laugh! Glad you guys had a good time.

Chelsea said...

Looks like fun! Glad you had a good time.