Ok...so this post was REALLY easy because I had already done it. This is just a copy of my first ever blog post. As I did before I want to say thanks to my sweet sister-in-law Carolanne. (Though with the passing of the years she feels more and more like a sweet sister with out all the hyphens) I love you Carolanne and LOVE your blog...I feel as if I have gotten to know you through it and have been able to watch your little family grow even with all the miles between us. You are such a blessing in my life and the lives of my family. Thank you for the amazing woman you are and sorry I am such a poor blogger...though I guess I'm working on it. You inspire me...in more ways than just this.
It’s All In A Name…Or Is It?
When deciding to make this blog I had to choose a name for it, hence...
"Observations Of NIX"
I am a people watcher, I can be contented for hours just observing.
Nix is a name I use for myself that I have never shared with anyone before, think of her as...my alter ego, or perhaps me the way I see me.
Of course when I looked it up Nix is several things...
nothing; to veto; refuse to agree to; prohibit
those of you who know me might find it fits
However, I also found Nix was...
A water sprite of German mythology, usually in human form or half-human and half-fish.
A water spirit that draws its victims into its underwater home. (I do love to swim...hummm)
So...Observations of nothing?
Observations of one who refuses to agree?
or...Observations of a mythological sprite?
Decide for yourself or wait and see, perhaps only time will tell.
2 comments:
Cute
I feel the same way about you too, Nic! Or should I say Nix? I loved this post when you first wrote it, and I still do. I wish I had an alter ego with a symbolic literary name. Very cool. :)
Post a Comment