Saturday, April 16, 2011
day 3- a picture of you and your friends
These were my first friends...my brothers and sisters. And amazingly enough they have grown to be some of my most cherished friends.
These are my kids...and the people who truly know the real me, and still seem to love me anyway. What more could you want from a friend?
I know this man and he knows me. He has been here with me for the past 20 years, to experience every joy, every sorrow, and even the anger...he knows I can run pretty hot sometimes (sorry babe). He holds me when I cry...(except when it's because of a movie, then he just says "are you crying!?!), he makes me laugh when I take life too seriously, he holds me back when my temper gets the best of me (usually by holding his fingers out in the shape of a cross...hee hee just kiddin' babe) and best of all he still holds my hand and opens my doors. I love this man...HE is my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Those are some of my favorite people too! Your tribute to Jason is sweet. You are wonderful, and I can't wait for the next post. You're on a roll!
Post a Comment