Ummmm...ok I admit it I've been procrastinating again....anywho on to day 6- favorite super hero and why?
The truth is I really don't have one which is weird I guess. As I have wracked my brains the only names that come to mind aren't "Super Heroes" though I guess in my twisted way of thinking they have qualities that I consider fairly heroic. The first is probably the farthest from a true "Super Hero" but I'll tell you any way...Samwise Gamgee...hey hey hey I know he doesn't fit the category exactly...ok AT ALL but you must admit that he is as loyal of a sidekick as anyone could want. His courage and friendship and loyalty to Frodo are the stuff legends are made of...or books slash movies anyway. The next is a little closer...maybe...it's Yoda!!! I LOVE YODA!!! I have loved him from the first trilogy or is it the second trilogy that was just made first??? You know what I mean the original Star Wars movies but I was completely won over during his fight scene in "Attack of the Clones". HE WAS AWESOME!!! I yelled and screamed and cheered with the rest of the weirdos...uhhh fans, I meant fans... in the theatre the first time I saw it. So say what you will but that's it my two favorite non-heroes. I guess I just don't go for men in spandex, tights or capes... just really short...ummm...non human men...urrrr...yea I'm not sure even where to go from here, just don't tell my husband...o k? Never mind he'll just laugh, after 20 years he knows how weird I am. Gotta love a man that knows the real you and loves you anyway. :D
2 comments:
Nic, you make me laugh! Come to think of it, Sam Wise was probably my favorite character from LOTR as well. And Yoda. I can just picture you in the movie theater screaming like you were at a sporting event. Love it!
So there. Great friendships are what legends are made of; so I would consider them heros too.
Post a Comment