Friday, April 22, 2011

My Beautiful Senior Kyrsten

Here's a link to a sneak peek of Kyrsten's Sr. Pictures...thank you again to the AMAZING and TALENTED Crystal Campbell Smith, if you are looking for an incredible photographer look no further!
www.envisionimage.blogspot.com




Here's one Crystal sent me from facebook.
(I posted it here so my Mom could see it)
I love how they have turned out so far, I'll post more when I get them.
 I am also counting this for my day #4 or is it #5 a picture of a place you have been...Salt Lake City with my beautiful daughter. By the way...she is even MORE BEAUTIFUL on the inside.

4 comments:

Carolanne said...

Love it love it love!!!!! They turned out so great. I especially like the ones in her prom dress on the capitol steps. Perfect!

Amanda said...

She really is a beautiful young woman, inside and out.

Nix said...

Carolanne, Your sister is as amazing as you are. I'm not sure it's really fair to the rest of us to have so many talented women in one family. ;) Amanda, she is a sweet daughter and I am so blessed to have her.

Terri said...

Great picture! I enjoyed reading your blog. I love the ideas for each day. I am considering taking that challenge for my blog. I currently update it 1-2/month and it certainly should be more often.